SP Vinyl Supplies Limited is a family run business located in Westerham, Kent, South East England. We provide a wide range of Vinyl products suitable for the sign display graphics and vehicle wrapping.
The data controller is SP Vinyl Supplies Limited and is referenced throughout the policy notice as "we", "us" or by name.
We believe in doing the right thing when it comes to using and storing your personal data. That is why we will explain:
- Who we are
- Where we got your information
- What we need and why need it
- How long we hold your data
- Your rights
- Concerns or complaints
Where we got your information
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- contact us for further information
- sign up
- purchase an item from us both online and offline
- request a price, sample or marketing information
- telephone, email, write, text, contact us online or otherwise provide us with your personal information
We will collect personal information including name, company name, address, telephone number and email address when you register so that we can process your order, manage your account and send offers about products and services that may be of interest to you.
What we need and why we need it
We only use your data for purposes of business relations. Below is a list of reasons as to what we need and why.
What do we need?
- Your first and last name
- Company address
- Your company email address
- Company telephone or mobile number
Why we need it?
- Make our services and goods available to you
- We need your data to inform about the products and services we sell and, where needed, to process orders and refunds.
- To make contact and interact with you
- New products and updates to our service offering, which may benefit your business, become available all the time. We want to ensure you are aware of them by sending you marketing communications (emails, post, online and offline advertisements and promotions).
How long do we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your details, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you choose to delete your details at any point, we will remove your name, contact numbers and email address from the Account.
We will at your request, and at any time, provide you with a copy of any business or personal information that we are holding about you or your organisation. You may at any time ask us to amend or remove your business or personal details from our database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org